The Mead Academy Trust is now recruiting teachers for a September 2020 start; there is an opening for a creative and dedicated Resource Base teacher, based at Castle Mead School. Additionally, the Trust is recruiting for class teachers (school placement to be decided).
Now is an exciting time to join The Mead Academy Trust. We are passionate about providing memorable learning opportunities for all children and are looking for confident practitioners who demonstrate outstanding classroom practice. Our inspirational staff support and encourage each other and have access to outstanding programmes of CPD, which encompass Initial Teaching Training through to Senior Leadership.
We are looking for energetic, caring and flexible teachers to join our team and in return we will provide:
- An excellent working environment with access to all the resources you will need to create exceptional learning opportunities
- Committed, hardworking and supportive teams
- Opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues from across the Trust
- Warm, enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn and deserve the best
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all of our staff
To find out more about both posts, visit the Trust’s Vacancies page for a full Candidate Briefing Pack and details on how to apply.